Head: Boris M. Gotlib, DSc in Engineering, professor
Tel/Fax: (+7 343) 221-24-06
The Department offers Bachelor's Programmes in the following profiles:
- Design and construction of mechatronic and robotic modules and mechanisms for robots.
- Mechatronic systems in computer-aided manufacturing.
Areas of professional activity of the Bachelor specializing in "Mechatronics and Robotics" field of study are:
- automatic and automated systems;
- control and monitoring facilities
- mathematical, algorithmic, software and information support;
- methods and techniques of designing, manufacturing, debugging and maintenance;
- R&D and production testing in the industry, including defense, in energy,
- healthcare, agriculture and transport.
Bachelor specializing in "Mechatronics and Robotics" field of study is engaged in the following professional activities:
- research & development;
- design and engineering;
- organizational and management.
- Automatic Control Theory
- Fundamentals of Mechatronics and Robotics
- Fundamentals of Designing of Mechatronic Modules and Robotic Systems
- Electronic Devices of Mechatronic and Robotic Systems
- Power Electronics
- Microprocessor Technology in Mechatronics and Robotics
- Drives of Electric and Hydraulic Mechatronic and Robotic Devices
- Control of Mechatronic and Robotic Systems
- Information Devices in Mechatronics and Robotics
- Artificial Intelligence Methods
- Flexible Mechatronic Modules and Systems
- Simulation of Mechatronic Systems