Head: Dmitry G. Nevolin DSc in Engineering, Professor
Tel/Fax: (+7 343) 221-24-12
In 2011, "Graphics" Department and "Technology of Mechanical Engineering" Department were combined into one Department "Design and Operation of Vehicles".
Teachers of the cycle successfully combine educational, methodical and scientific research activities. Organizational and methodological support of the courses assigned to the cycle as well as with teaching methods are constantly improving. The educational process is characterized by innovative nature.
Innovations are as follows:
- The use of computer 2D and 3D technologies in the development of design documentation (application software COMPASS and Auto Cad):
- development of associative and parametric 2D models;
- development of flexible 3D models based on parameterization in sketches,
- the use of variables and expressions;
- creating 3D assemblies and assembly drawings.
- Testing system to control students' learning
- "Personalization of the learning process through the use of workbooks and workshops, as well as individual tasks;
- "Active learning method - business games on "Projection drawings", "Sketching ", "Bolting", "Geometric modeling", "Assembly drawing."