"Transport Power Supply" Department
Head: Yuri P. Neugodnikov PhD in Engineering, Associate Professor
Tel/Fax: (+7 343) 221-24-78
Students are trained in the following disciplines
Discipline: 190401 "Railway Power Supply"
Specialization: "Railway Power Supply"
Qualification: railway engineer
Form of studies: full-time, extramural
Duration of studies: 5 years (full-time), 6 years (extramural)
Courses of the Department
- Automation and teleautomation of power supply systems for railways.
- Automation of power supply systems (microprocessors).
- Diploma design.
- Overhead systems and transmission lines.
- Interdisciplinary exam.
- Simulation of the power supply system of railways..
- Reliability and diagnostics of railway power supply devices.
- Reliability of technical systems.
- Reliability of technical systems and man-made risks.
- General Railway Course
- Organization of railway transportation
- Fundamentals of Reliability Theory.
- Fundamentals of Technical Diagnostics.
- Fundamentals of electric traction.
- Relay protection.
- CAD of railway power supply system.
- Construction, installation and operation of power supply devices.
- Theory of discrete automation and remote control devices.
- Maintenance of railway power supply devices.
- Traction and transformer substations.
- Electric railways.
- Electrical networks.
- Electromagnetic compatibility of electrified railways.
- Electronic equipment and transmitters.
- Railways power supply.