Head: Nikolai G. Gorelov, PhD in Engineering, associate professor
Tel/Fax: (+7 343) 221-24-34
Students are trained in the following disciplines at the chair
Discipline: 270102 "Industrial and Civil Construction"
Starting in 2011, the chair introduced two-level study programmes: bachelor and master of engineering and technology in the "Building industry" discipline for full-time form of studies. A bachelor's degree is awarded after four years of study, master's degree is awarded after the end of the 6th year of study.
Form of studies: full-time
Along with that, Specialist's Programmes are offered as well, with qualification "construction engineer."
Form of studies: extramural
Duration: 6 years
Courses of the Department
- History of architecture.
- Architecture of civil and industrial buildings.
- Special courses in physics (building physics).
- Welding of metal structures.
- Reinforced concrete structures.
- Stone structures.
- Wood and plastics structures.
- Special course "Engineering Structures".
- Metrology, inspection and testing of buildings and structures.
- Reconstruction of buildings and structures.
- Technology of construction processes.
- Technology of construction of buildings and structures.
- Organization, management and planning of construction.
- Economy in construction.
- Engineering structures of buildings and facilities on railway transport.
- Construction machinery.
- Structural design automation.
- Basics of architectural design